When 3-year-old Hannah’s parents—who lived in a remote, rural part of New Mexico—realized their daughter had drunk a bottle of antifreeze, they immediately called 9-1-1. Paramedics arrived 30 minutes later and rushed Hannah to Albuquerque. But as the ambulance sped through rural New Mexico, the call dropped.
Error - something went wrong!
Recognizing Symptoms for What They Were, Not What They Seemed to Be
How the Right Tools Increased Physician Efficiency and Enhanced Patient Satisfaction
Enabling a Provider to Avoid Potentially Disastrous Consequences
How an Invasive Procedure Was Avoided Through the Use of an HIE System