×

Download their Story!

First Name
Last Name
Role
Country
I'm Interested in
Subscribe me to blog
Thank you!
Error - something went wrong!
   

Meg's Story

November 9, 2017

Meg, 35, was found unresponsive in her hotel room, along with a suicide note. The hotel staff immediately called 9-1-1 and paramedics rushed her to the nearest emergency room in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ER staff contacted the New Mexico Poison and Drug Information Center (NMPDIC) and spoke with LaDonna Bonnin, a registered pharmacist (RPh) and a certified specialist in poison information (CSPI). Meg had never been to that hospital before, so hospital personnel had no access to her prior medical history.

Previous
Hannah's Story
Hannah's Story

Avoiding a Costly Antidote’s Second Dose

Next
Robert's Story
Robert's Story

How the Right Tools Increased Physician Efficiency and Enhanced Patient Satisfaction