Journey to streamlined ACO MSSP Management
Scottsdale Health Partners, a successful, physician-led Clinical Integration Network and ACO has a mission to transform healthcare delivery in the greater Scottsdale, Arizona community.
In 2014, SHP was the only Medicare Shared Savings Program in Arizona to earn a performance payment, generating a cost savings of more than $3.7 million for CMS, and a shared savings of $1.8 million for SHP.
SHP designed, in collaboration with Orion Health, a highly effective solution that will simplify the MSSP management and reporting processes. The intuitive, web-based common interface will allow SHP to:
- Monitor their performance in real time against the MSSP clinical quality measures with dynamic dashboards for all participants including physicians
- Easily manage CMS file uploads, create GPRO exports and maintain administrative data
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn more about the Orion technology contributing to the success of Scottsdale Health Partners
- Discover some of the strategies used by Scottsdale Health Partners to achieve shared savings
- Hear tips on how to achieve cost effective data integration and data sharing
- Find out how Orion Health MSSP Management Solution help ACOs overcome their operational challenges
Faron Thompson MBA - Chief Operating Officer, Scottsdale Health Partners
Faron Thompson is the Chief Operating Officer for Scottsdale Health Partners (SHP). As COO, he is responsible for Information Technology, Finance, and Operations for SHP. He joined SHP as Chief Information Officer in September, 2012. Prior to this date, he served SHP in a similar capacity as a consultant leading the selection and implementation of technologies to help start up Scottsdale Health Partners. Faron has over 20 years of experience in Healthcare leading information technology, process improvement, reengineering, cost improvement, strategy, and merger & acquisition projects.
David Bennett- EVP, Product & Strategy, Orion Health
Dave Bennett has been a technology entrepreneur for over 20 years. In 2013, Bennett joined Orion Health to build out and run their Population Health Management business. In November of 2014, Bennett assisted Orion Health with their IPO on the Australian and New Zealand exchange. Currently Bennett serves as the EVP of Product & Strategy for Orion Health focused on new models of medicine. Prior to joining Orion Health Bennett founded Cyclone Commerce in 1996 which was acquired by Axway in 2006. He was a board member of Axway, iSirona, Net.orange, Medisens, MIT Enterprise Forum, and HRBA. After Axway’s IPO in 2011, Bennett joined NantWorks assisting Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong with the formation of NantHealth and new predictive models of care.